• The official figures reported by the Government of Turkey remained the same (87,774 persons) however according to the Regional Representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) with the recent arrivals and voluntary returns the total number reached 90,000 persons.
• Reportedly during the 24 hours of September 24-25, 2012, 337 new arrivals have been admitted and placed in various camps and 173 persons have returned to Syria voluntarily.
• According to the national media and also confirmed by the local authorities that the clashes between the oppositions and the Syrian Government forces across the border of Akçakale started again which caused people flee. Reportedly several people crossed to Turkey.
• According to the camp management, new arrivals are registered in the camp and those who have relatives are allowed to remain with their relatives in the nearby villages otherwise they are accommodated in Akçakale camp.
• According to the MFA Regional Representative, the number of people across the borders of Kilis and Hatay remains the same as 12,000 and the admissions are in smaller groups and slow.