* Since the beginning of the crisis in Syria, IOM has assisted 647 Third Country Nationals (TCNs) to return home from Damascus. Another 466 people will travel soon to the safety of their home countries.
* In conjunction with UN and NGO partners, IOM is preparing to distribute Non-Food Items among displaced families in the Damascus area, Syria.
* OM is preparing to distribute Non-Food Items among displaced families in the Damascus area, Syria.
* In Jordan, in the last five day, IOM has transported 1,254 Syrian nationals from the border to Za’atri camp.
* Between 28 June and 7 August, IOM has provided Primary Health assistance and examinations to 5,640 Syrians at King Abdullah Park (KAP), Jordan.
* IOM reached a total number of 30,335 Syrians with Tuberculosis (TB) awareness and screening activities in Jordan since March 2012.
* In Iraq, IOM started a comprehensive rapid needs assessment of Syrian refugees, Iraqi returnees and IDPs, and of Third Country Nationals (TCNs) on 7 August.
* Since April, IOM also provided 810 hygiene kits, 245 house cleaning kits, 1,755 rechargeable lamps and 130 sanitary kits in Lebanon and 991 NFI kits in Iraq.
For the full text of update, please click.